My Blog List

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Are people in compartments?

I looked at the sketch and I found it very nice, even funny.
In my opinion, the central idea is the fact that we are put in compartments from the birth.
As we can see on the draws, there is a lot of stereotypes and a mountain of rules that we have to follow.
I'm not totally agree with this idea, i think that even if there is compartments and rules and that the society expected a lot of comportments from our part, the mentalities evolved especially in France.
Today if you are a girl you often wear pink clothes but there is a will to distance itself.
The roles are not also defined any more and the habits change.
However, I think that Liza is right when she speaks about the pressure that put us the media and the society on the fact that what i have to wear, what i have to eat, to do, to think...
In my opinion the humor depends on the culture because it bases itself on the faults of a society to turn in the mockery of the facts, or to be ironic problems.
The humor depends of our visions of the world and often we see the world only through the eyes of our own culture.
I think that with the humor it is easier to express itself, to say things and it is in the sense that things can change, many persons take of the insurance by being ironic things.
I find that Liza's speech is very interesting and is convenient to the debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment